The machines used in the manufacturing process are subjected to a huge workload every day. Reasonable maintenance can keep the machine efficient and reduce the probability of damage. At the same time, it can also improve the efficiency of production, thereby bringing greater benefits to the enterprise. So what are the basic maintenance methods in the use of milling machines?
1. Disassemble and clean the various oil felt pads of the milling machine tools;
2. Wipe the sliding surfaces and guide rail surfaces of the milling machine, wipe the worktable and the horizontal, lift screw, wipe the drive transmission mechanism and the tool holder;
3. Wipe all dead corners of the milling machine.
1. The oil holes of the milling machine are clean and unobstructed and filled with lubricating oil;
2. Lubricating oil is added to each guideway surface and sliding surface of the milling machine and each screw rod;
3. Check the oil tank and oil level of the transmission mechanism, and add oil to the elevation position.
1. Check and tighten the milling machine pressing plate and inserting screws;
2. Check and tighten the fixing screws of the milling machine slide block, the drive mechanism, the hand wheel, the workbench bracket screws, and the fork top wire;
3. Check and tighten other parts to loosen the screws.
1. Check and adjust the tightness of the belt, pressure plate and trim of the milling machine;
2. Check and adjust the milling machine slide block and screw rod order.
1. Remove the rust of all parts of the milling machine, protect the painted surface, and avoid collision;
2. Out-of-service, spare equipment guide rail surface, sliding screw hand wheel and other exposed parts that are easy to rust are coated with oil for corrosion protection.