Conventional Double Column Vertical Lathe, Regarding the column heightening model, there is a double sliding column system. The cross beam can move up and down to achieve better cutting accuracy. We have several models to be selected for the best cutting need.
The CNC double column milling machine is suitable for rough or fine machining of auto, bearing, wind power, motor, and water pump, etc.
The base and column use one-piece high-quality castings.
X&Z is using a brand linear guideway.
The main transmission is driven by frequency or a servo motor, simple structure, and high transmission efficiency.
Servo motor and gearbox directly drive the Ballscrew for X&Z axis feeding. It can reach high accuracy and fast-moving.
Full cover is your optional together with a chip conveyor and coolant system.
Twin spindle twin turret and twin spindle twin turret CNC lathe.
1. Double column vertical lathe is mainly used for processing medium-sized tire molds, flanges, various valves, pipes, pressure vessels, propellers, steam turbine parts, plastic molds, shafts and other workpieces.
2. Suitable for processing inner/outer cylindrical surface, conical surface, end surface, etc.
3. Spindle bearings are selected from domestic well-known brand companies.
4. The spindle box adopts a symmetrical structure to make the thermal deformation uniform and avoid the deviation of the spindle center.
5. The gears in the headstock and guide rails are all quenched to ensure precise transmission and high rigidity.
6. The twin spindle lathe is inlaid with zinc alloy wear-resistant guide plates, which can be in contact with the pressure oil between the guide rails to improve the load-bearing capacity of the worktable.
7. The castings of the double column vertical lathe have undergone strict artificial aging and vibration aging treatment to ensure the rigidity and stability of the lathe.
The CNC double-column vertical lathe is an advanced equipment with excellent performance, extensive process flow and high production efficiency. The maintenance of the CNC double-column vertical lathe is as follows:
Preparations and precautions for the first use
1. Check the working conditions of electrical, hydraulic, lubrication and control systems.
2. Check the operating conditions of various speeds from low to high and the idling stroke of each moving part.
3. Within 200 hours after the initial use, the weight of the workpiece to be processed should not exceed 50% of the allowable load of the worktable, and the highest two speeds of the worktable should not be used for work. The cutting force should not exceed 50% of the maximum cutting force. Do not adjust the inclined iron pressure plate too tightly, and the pressure head cannot be extended too long.
4. Change the oil once a month after the first operation, and then change the oil every three or six months after the first operation.
Precautions in use
1. Before driving, please check the position of the handle and whether the jaws clamp the workpiece.
2. Check the cleanliness of the guide rail lubrication.
3. Check whether the signal light and the interlocking device are sensitive and reliable.
4. Before moving, check whether the moving parts of twin turret lathe enter the limit position and whether the screws are loose.
5. Without stopping the workbench, mechanical speed changes are not allowed, but the stepless speed regulation part of the feed motion and the main motion can be adjusted as needed at any time.
6. When hoisting the workpiece, please stop 80 oil pump motors first to avoid sudden increase in oil pressure when the hoisting is unstable, thereby damaging the feedback valve pressure gauge.
7. Do not stop the tool before exiting twin turret lathe.
The conventional column vertical lathe is a heavy-duty machine. It is designed for heavy cutting of your job. The rigid vertical column and base are quality castings, heavily ribbed for reduced thermal distortion and vibration dampening. It is designed for turning of big size workpieces.
The X and Z axis guideways are completely enclosed and a forced lubrication system assures high precision. The Ballscrew driving system enables rapid traverse rates and precision feeding traverse. The precision high-class ballscrews are driven directly by the servo motors, eliminating belts or gears for high precision.
The X & Z-axis can be working with the DRO system, the operator can easily set the tools and work an easier way to finish the machining.
The twin spindle lathe can be modified to be a 2-axis CNC control if you need it in the future.
The automatic lubrication system is standard for this machine.
The machine is equipped with a handheld unit for a better set of tools.
|Max Machining Diameter(mm)||2,000||2,500||4,000||5,000||6,300||8,000|
|Max Machining Height(mm)||1,400||1,600||1,600||2,000||2,500||3,000|
|Max Load on Table(Kg)||6,300||10,000||15,000||32,000||63,000||100,000|
|Main Motor Power(Kw)||55||55||75||75||110||130|
|Table Rotary Speed(r/min)||2.5-80||2-63||2-40||1-35||0.34-25||0.25-25|
|Horizontal Travel X(mm)||1,300||1,400||2,200||2,700||3,950||4,450|
|Vertical Travel Z(mm)||1,350||1,000||1,000||1,250||1,600||2,000|
|Feeding Speed of X&Z(mm/min)||1-2,000||1-2,000||1-2,000||1-3,000||1-3,000||1-3,000|
|Position Accuacy of X&Z(mm/1000mm)||+/-0.03||+/-0.03||+/-0.03||+/-0.03||+/-0.03||+/-0.03|
|Size of Machine LxWxH (M)||3.7x3.6x4.9||5.4x4.6x4.9||6.8x5.0x5.0||8.4x6.3x5.5||14.2x7.2x9.2||15.7x8.7x9|
|Weight of Machine (Kg)||25,000||35,000||50,000||80,000||180,000||260,000|