CNC lathes are currently one of the wide range of control machines. It is mainly used for shaft-type parts or inner and outer cylindrical surfaces of the disk-type part, an internal and external cone surface of any cone angle, complex turn into the inside and external surfaces and cylinders, conical threads and other cutting processes. And it can make grooves, drilling, reamer, hinges, and boring.
CNC lathes are abbreviated as digital control machine tools, and is an automated machine with program control system. The control system can logically handle the program with control encoding or other symbol instructions, and decoding it, thereby moving the machine and machining parts.
The CNC lathe is automatically processed by the machining part according to the pre-prepared processing procedure. We write a processing process, process parameters, cutting parameters, and auxiliary functions of the parts, and write the processing program in accordance with the instruction code and program format specified by the CNC lathe, and record the content record in this program. On the control medium, then enter the number of control units of the CNC machine tool to command the machine tool processing parts.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC lathes has the following characteristics:
High processing precision, stable processing quality;
Multi-coordinate linkage, can process complicated parts;
When the processing part changes, only the CNC program is usually required to save production preparation time;
The numerical control lathe itself is high, the rigidity is large, and favorable processing is high, high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times the ordinary machine);
CNC lathe automation is high, can reduce labor intensity;
The quality of the operator is high, and the technical requirements for maintenance personnel are higher.
CNC lathe imports to the machining route to the knife from the start of the knife point (or machine fixed origin) until the path passed by the point and ends the path of the machining program, including the path of cutting and processing, cutting and other non-cutting Empty stroke path.
The finished feed route is basically carried out in the outline of its parts. Therefore, it is determined that the work of the feed route is to determine the feed route for roughing and empty strokes.
In CNC lathe machining, the determination of the processing route is generally followed by the following principles.
1. It should ensure the accuracy and surface roughness of the machined workpiece.
2. It should make the shortest processing route, reduce the empty stroke time, and improve processing efficiency.
3. It should implify the workload of numerical calculations and simplify the processing procedure.
4. For some reused programs, subroutines should be used.
1. CNC lathe can reduce the number of tools, complicated parts, and do not require complex tooling. To change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the parts processing program for new products development and modification.
2. CNC lathe processing quality stable, high processing precision, high repetition accuracy, adapting to the machining requirements of the aircraft.
3. multi-varieties, small batch production, CNC lathe production efficiency is high, can reduce production preparation, machine tool adjustment, and process test, and reduce cutting time due to preferred cutting capacity.
4. CNC lathes can process conventional methods to process complex surfaces, and even processing some processing parts that cannot be observed.