1. The operator shall wear the protective equipment correctly according to the regulations. Before processing the old workpieces, remove other things except the processed ones.
2. The used/clamp/measuring tools must be intact and applicable. It is forbidden to deliver clamps and other objects on the running lathe.
3. During operation, wear protective glasses and take measures to prevent chip splashing.
4. The operator shall stand at the safe operation position, avoid the operation position of the machine bed and the flying direction of the iron scraps. It is forbidden to blow with the mouth or move by hand when removing the iron scraps, so as to stop the machine and clear with the hook or brush.
5. During the operation of the machine tool, it is not allowed to brake reversely or touch the workpiece or tool by hand.
6. Adjust the speed and stroke of the machine tool, the position of the tool/fixture, measure the workpiece, lubricate the machine tool and wipe the machine tool.
7. During the operation of the machine tool, the operator should always pay attention to the working state of the machine tool. In case of any abnormality or failure, the operator must stop the machine immediately, cut off the power supply, and then check it.
8. At the end of the work, cut off the power supply or the main power supply of the machine tool, exit the cutter and workpiece from the working position, place the handle and hand wheel in neutral position, remove the ground oil and iron scraps and slag in time, and keep the working place clean and unblocked.